Wednesday 27 April 2011

Romania's entry: HOW BEAUTIFUL IS A FLOWER...

How beautiful a flower
How beautiful is a flower
How sweet is its perfume
In our temporary world
And all that means my age.
Chorus:
It seems that i hear symphonies that bring me joy
When I receive or I give someone a flower
A light pastel colours wake me up in the morning
And calls me to get more flowers.

II. And every day is holiday
And every moment is a dream
‘Cause in human’s life, a flower
Opens various roads to paradise.
And when the desire appears
And allows us be better peoples
Then you can receive thousands of flowers
And wishing to be really human beings

Untitled from cory.prof on Vimeo.

4 Comments:

Anna-Lena said...

Springtime, a lot of flowers, beautiful pictures and a beautiful song. A great first entry! Good luck from Sweden!

Ingrid Maadvere said...

I like the song too and spring is my favourite season.

Good luck to you!

Ingrid from Estonia

Michael said...

And good luck from Scotland to Romania. We thought the song was very appropriate and enjoyable!

Dave Schrauwen said...

Hello Romania,

Here in Belgium we like flowers very much too!

We think the lead-singer has a nice voice!

Good luck to you all on the voting Friday!

Kind regards from Belgium!